NUFFY

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Books (Part 2)

I am planning to read "The Gift" in the month of December because this book has so very much Chrismas spirit in them!

The Book of Tomorrow? Well, I need to wait for my dad to come back home to give it to me. Let's see what books can I read.

Well, one thing for sure is: Romeo and Samson, no doubt. Ha, ha! That was a parody that Keevin, Gloria (if I was not wrong. Or it could be Zura too, on the way back from the Sunway trip. I can't really remember) and I talked about when we were talking about homosexuals. I meant Romeo and Juliet, people.

Wuthering Heights? Frankenstein? Robinson Crusoe? The Phantom of the Opera? Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
DAMN! There is just too many classic books up for grabs and it is only less than RM10 per book!!! Unlike those modern books which I'd rather ask Dad to buy for me in the UK.

Well, maybe I will just buy the combo pack in MPH that has Wuthering Heights and Robinson Crusoe for about RM17 odds, if I remembered correctly. Frankenstein? I think I will append that one.
Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: