NUFFY

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dance and other dilemmas

Dance. It is getting stressful now, seeing that a couple is better than the both of us. So we decided to continue dancing a little while longer after lesson which was 9am to 11am, and we dragged on to 12pm. Then we both headed for lunch and talked all the way until 12.50pm, as she had to go for her lecture at 1pm. We promised to meet up again in the hostel after she finished her lecture at 3pm and thence, we danced till my body ached. I believe she is rather in pain now too.

We danced rock and roll and cha cha all the way till 5pm and I had to rush for my orchestra practice. New things are hard to handle but I am getting a grip of the technical side in music theory, so it shouldn't be a BIG problem to me, as a newbie. Since the conductor is away for some reasons, I somehow wishes to volunteer but... Who am I? I didn't even dare to ask! Well yes, I know my conducting skills would be very "flaysome" at some points because I conduct with spirit, not theories. Screw that.

7pm, with my instrument, I went dinner with my hostel gang nearby. I ate too much and too salty that I ended up drinking too much of sweet drinks - 6 glasses of drinks all together for the whole day yesterday and I binged myself with tonnes of water and I couldn't and didn't feel like taking a lag. I was really worried and tired last night so I succumbed into my sleep at 12.15am, after teaching my friend Quantitative Studies.

That was all for the day.

The other dilemmas: Replacement classes. I have to replace 3 classes because...
16/6/2011 ALL TARC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS are required to be there as witnesses in a loan giving ceremony. Now, you see... Nothing is free in the world. However, I'd rather attend this (and forgo my lessons on that day, and then replace them) than to attend my lessons, and I might be faced with consequences that my scholarship might be withdrawn. No, I don't want that. No, no, no.

21/6/2011 I have my exam. ABRSM Grade 2 Music Practical Examination. Scales and pieces are all in my head but I am afraid of: sight reading, singing. Otherwise, things would be fine. I hope they would be fine. PLEASE BE FINE! I would freeze my guitar for the moment and pursue musical theory first. Later, I shall continue my guitar lessons. Let's see how things fly :)

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: