NUFFY

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What I did these few days?

Ironic enough, I didn't study although I am having my test next week (Wednesday and Friday).

On Friday, I came home early, around 5pm and went for my aural class on 7.30pm and later ended on 8pm. I then waited for half an hour for my individual guitar lesson to begin which lasted until 9.30pm. Dinner with Granny until 11pm and from thence, I was free. I read a few chapters from Il Principe (The Prince), a medieval political philosophy by Nicollo Macchiaveli, and slept.

On Saturday, I woke up at 11 or so, in the morning and had my kick of coffee and drove to pay for my broadband internet service in Jusco and played a game of pool, alone. Then, I wandered alone to Popular and MPH to find for Romeo and Juliet (a book which I have been hunting for months!) but to no avail. I ended up reading a few articles on a book in Popular, regarding "Hak Ketuanan Melayu" written by a Chinese Muslim man, I forgot his name, though.

After a while, I drove back home and fetched Granny to visit my cousin sister. Talked to them for quite a duration, and then, I took a nap there, while Granny continued chatting with her until I heard baby Anna's loud cry - she accidentally slipped herself and hit her mouth on the floor. Poor girl... But the good part about it was that she was able to vomit out a lot of phlegm that we were shocked to see she has been containing (she was sick earlier)!

After Anna had stopped crying, we both made a move and stopped somewhere in Rasah. I spent RM45 for 3 durians. 2 kampong ones and 1 udang merah. DAMN, I should've bought 2 udang merahs instead. But... it's over, so what now? Live with it. Then I went to Family Store to buy some things to bring back to my hostel, and to bake cake. I was successful in inventing the recipe Orange Chocolate Cake! Granny praised me for it! AWESOME!!! This was inspired with the Chocolate Orange drink which I've bought in Pasar Malam past few weeks. We called it a day after that. It was 9.14pm.

I then spent my time here checking out stuffs and read the final chapters of The Prince and here I am, blogging about my completion. I'm so glad I have finally finished reading this wonderous philosophy!

I'll be going back on Sunday (which is today). Probably around noon, with a friend of mine. Wait for my updates then, alright?

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: