NUFFY

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Reformed Perspective

At final last, my majoring issue is solved! Many thanks to my Introduction to Accounting lecturer, and of course my other wonderful Economics lecturer. Both of them have made my resolutions about my majoring very clear. So here it is now:
1. I am gonna stick to my Accounting Major in this college. Hey, look! Accounting Major leads to becoming a financial analyst/strategist too (that is if I were to take CIMA).
1.5 Now, I will let my Diploma second year to decide whether CIMA or ACCA suits me most. After all, my IA lecturer told me, these 2 qualifications are equal in the corporate world!
2. I am not gonna pursue any forms of major in Economics in future (but perhaps Psychology, just for fun).
3. As per advised by my IA lecturer (paraphrased), "First three working years are very critical. Try to get into the MNC's for working experiences."

I'm positive about it! Carpe diem :)

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: