NUFFY

Monday, June 27, 2011

I swear not to forget what happened last night!

Dear hostel friends who were with me yesterday,
I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I silently thanked God when we've returned to our hostel later that night for giving me such beautiful friends here. Now, I simply understand what TRUE friends really mean. We don't have to share secrets or do crazy things together to proof that statement but just by being there for me just when I was unwell, was more than enough. You all stayed on, although I have asked you to leave earlier. This is simply... beyond words. I was touched. THANKS!

Readers, this was what happened yesterday...

I woke up late morning, around 11am lazing around my house. I told myself, a few more hours and I'll be off to hostel again. I bade Granny, brushed my teeth and set for breakfast and I went up to my room again to check my mails and have a few bouts in Facebook. I chattered all the way to 2pm which later Granny cooked lunch for me and I ate it, but it wasn't enough. It was too less! Granny said, "It's OK. Just make sure that you eat once you're in KL," and I didn't wanna tire her by cooking more for me too. And so I resumed my Facebook all the way till 3pm. I took my bath and got ready for a take-off.

I then reached KL with a growling stomach, at 7pm that I didn't quite bother to tame just yet. Then all of us headed to Wangsa Maju for dinner. Things got worse from this point of time. I started becoming dizzy and whatever I ate gushed out after a few minutes. I went white, really white. I took more than 4 bouts in the toilet just to vomit. I really felt uncomfortable and I didn't quite like the fact that my friends were still waiting for me. I told one of them through SMS, "If you wanna leave, go ahead. Don't wait for me," and they did went off when I came out of the toilet...

I then walked to the bus station and I heard one of my friends running after me, "ALEX!!! Where are you going? You don't have to worry. We won't leave you behind there like that, OK?" So, I went to clinic with all of them there waiting for me. Guess what? The doctor checked my blood pressure and it was only 90/60. HELL that was scary. What happened next was she gave me a file of medicine (10 tablets) for RM20. It was indeed expensive for me! Once I got back from dinner, I puked again before reaching hostel, thus giving a look that I was drunk. HAHA!!!

As I got back here, I felt a lot better. I felt even better after taking my medicine and had a piece of bread and a can of 100+ (as advised by doctor). Then as I realize I could walk, I resumed on washing my clothes and continued talking with my friends all the way till 1am. I was too tired that I could not fall asleep but I slept thenceforth, until I was late for today's dance class.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: