NUFFY

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Battle of the Smithsonian Army

Yeah, today my friends and I were watching this movie in the theatre (we booked the early bird show, so the ticket was RM6.00 each), well... I could say that this movie was a little better than the first one; where I watched it in telly - alone.

This movie had a TURNING POINT at the beginning of the play itself where almost all the exhibits were sent to the Federal Archive below the Smithsonian Museums and saying that an exhibit named Khamunrah (Egypt's 5th pharaoh) was on the run to RULE THE WHOLE WORLD.

By now, I think I should shut it because I am sure that you readers are gonna have fun watching the show (with friends OR family)! Just one friendly reminder:
DO NOT EVER FORGET TO BRING YOUR JACKETS!

THE FOUR OF US WERE FREEZING IN THE THEATRE!!!

C'est tout. Salut.

PS: I was too bored after the show and I was non-stop talking about Physics (even in the arcade playing table hockey).
"Remember, the formula for impulsive force is Ft = ma! Man, Mr. Faizal is gonna be proud of us being duper good in the game that involved Momentum."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u don reli need jackets...

STEPHANIE LIEW SAN SAN said...

uhh. was the movi funny? xD

Anonymous said...

I agree with Andrew!