NUFFY

Friday, June 5, 2009

Stress relievers?

A website once posted and I quote, "...stress relievers can help you feel less affected by stress in your life," unquote.

-I picked the top 5.

1. Guided imaginary
Wasting time. Tried before. It became harder every time I wanted to focus...
2. Self hypnosis
Is it similar to 'Alex, you're gonna be just fine' kind of way? Ha ha, it sucked too.
3. Autogenic
autogenic training is a method of learning to hypnotize oneself and then induce physiological changes in the body.
---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from Oxford Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1998 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

What's the damn difference with Self hypnosis?!
4. Journaling
Journalling - blogging; same? If so, it does help a little...
5. Meditation
Eventually grew tired of Shukashana position!

Reason why I posted this:
I am growing tired of myself - a lot! I am taking too much pressure! I hate Pascal! I am about to burst out any minute soon. I need to keep myself sane by this crap. Anybody, please; motivation!!!
-k-

PS: I changed my layout for the mini celebration of my 50th post of the year.

No comments: