NUFFY

Monday, June 22, 2009

SURPRISE, MISS FAZLINA (behind the scene)

No pictures provided, sorry as this is the 'BTS' thingy. I am so dead nervous that someone might really faint tomorrow or anything bad that we can't celebrate her 'Bon Voyage'. Oh, OK.

Miss Fazlina is a trainee - Major is Maths and Minor is Chemistry. She's my Chemistry teacher. Though she isn't really good, we all really liked her: A LOT! She's a very sweet lady!!! Don't worry, tomorrow I will provide some pictures. Just wait and see.

Weather Forecast: I think that Miss Fazlina is definitely gonna cry tomorrow when we shocked her out with our touching party... Awww and THAT leaves me crying too (I am sure of this one!)

So, this is our plot...
During Chemistry, everyone goes to lab as normal. Yu-Xuan will report to her regarding Gopinath's (faux) muscle cramp and he has to go to class. This will indeed panic her out because it is HER duty to make sure everyone in her class is safe and sound.
While she's away, Adeline and Aruna will light up a candle on a cake (oops, I hope she bought it already) and I will arrange the Ixorians to sit very packed up (like solid particles). When she enters, everyone just stands up and look at her one kind, whatever questions she asks, we shut up!

Then she gets panic for the 2nd time and I will emerge from behind the teacher's table and signal my fellow confetti members and the whole class to cheer.
1... 2... 3...
Confettis are popped out, we all will cheer: SURPRISE teacher!!!!! Happy farewell!!!!!!!!!
(She cries) and a cake pops out from these 'particles' and we all will ask her to make a wish. Then that concludes the surprise party!

PS: Everything's gonna be fine!

Thanks to Kamales for introducing this eye-gazing therapy to our whole class and Ramanan planning the exactly same prank on Mr Wong if he enters our class (he was just joking but... still without him - I wouldn't come out with this cool idea!)

PSS: Everything's gonna be fine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea, the perfect plan leaked. =.="