NUFFY

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Havoc

Devastation, destruction; (now freq.) confusion, disorder


---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from Oxford Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1998 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.


I woke up in the morning as my normal school days though I felt like not waking up and go to school especially on Saturdays (replacement for Hari Raya). The first stupid thing that tore my smile was...
My stupid fuckin' bus didn't pick me up again! Damn these drivers!!! Thank God while I was walking a few metres, a taxi just pop out of no where and I hopped in and wasted RM2.


I reached school pretty early. You should see how barren it is! Super duper empty, I'm telling you this. Actually the main reason I went there was to finish up my team notice board decoration but only Aruna and Francine came. Adeline is sick - sadly. Zura and Ramanan were absent. So the three of us were cutting papers and pasting them on coloured ones and cutting them out again... It really was a tiring process. Around 9am or so Puan Shahrul approached us and said:
"Um... I confirmed the dateline with the judges already and they said it is on this coming Friday."
"What?!" The three of us spoke in almost unison.
"We'd prepared so many things and now it's postponed?" I asked the teacher.
"It's OK. You actually have more time to do this, right? You need not to rush like how others will do. Alright, and um... please tell the other three groups too. Bye."


(That was the 2nd turmoil happened today)


Anyhow, we all continued doing it until 12.10pm. We packed our things and went home. Amir sent me home - so kind of him (and his mum of course).


After I changed and ate my homemade asam laksa (yummy!) I felt drowsy and slept in my room; air conditioned. It was so nice with my favourite songs playing in the background until...
I was disturbed repeatedly with people opening and closing my door. God, it's so IRRITATING!!!!!!! At first, Granny opened the door real loud and asked me, "Huat, for the dental appointment do you want the Indian dentist or the Chinese one?" I replied weakly - the Chinese one. Then another loud bang is heard. I continued sleeping and again being disturbed with her switching off my air conditioner. So, I finally decided not to sleep anymore and blog about today's crap. See how terrible this Saturday is?

No comments: