NUFFY

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Work out or laze out?

Today I was uber bored of the Internet games, chatting, watching telly and all other Sunday-out activities. I finally decided to cycle around my area after watching Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (approximately... 10 to 15km? Not sure about it) and before I could do another round - walking; just to chill down... It sadly rained.

The main reason of me posting this blog is plainly out of boredom. Yea, nothing much more interesting...

GAHH!!! I AM BORED!!!!! I MISS MY SCHOOL FRIENDS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!












PS: My abs are getting more visible after the runs and jogs and eating like pig. Tee Hee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

runs and jog doesn't help your abdominal muscles.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you use all your "bored" time to study you might become smarter.