NUFFY

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gotcha!

'Just when things went right,
It doesn't mean they're always wrong'
- Home Sweet Home; Carrie Underwood

Yea, right! In this case - it does go wrong! When one new happy year you see this girl in my class, many would say - 'OH, SHE CHANGED A LOT'. But in our deep heart's core, we still hate her! She is a terrible backstabber! One moment she'll be really nice with you, and the other - she will start bitching about you with her friends.

I was wrong too. I thought she changed - really changed for good. But what the fuck could I even care - she's just a dumb Ixorian bimbo. Oops, she ain't even a beautiful-but-stupid girl to be called one. Hmm... She's a Trambo - take that! (A tranny which is dumb.)

Many people think that her hairstyle is worse than a gay's! She looks like 'a guy trapped in girl's body' (she used to say this line to other people like Charumathy; another cool friend of mine)! So, people. You have to get your facts right.

[Once a bitch, forever a bitch!]

PS: For her bloody info, everyone HATES her to the max!
PSS: I think most of the 4 Ixorians will know WHAT I am referring to. Yes; the girl that sits in the 3rd row.

Disclaimer:
My anti-[name censored] mode now is on. I will never ever talk to this trambo anymore!

-k-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is short, why waste it to hate someone? Like hating someone will do you any good.