NUFFY

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's gotten harder!

RIGHT HERE WAITING (By Richard Marx)
Time signature: C
1-and-2-and-3-and-4-and

From normal strums and progressive pickings... Now it has challenged me! This song is very very difficult! My God I dunno will I ever get to play this piece by 3rd January (our next lesson is on that day)...

Anyhow, I will not be around for about 2 weeks. To Ipoh. You know, just to make some noise there get closer to my other side of family and get some new knowledge. They're awesome when it comes to philosophy. I am not joking. They sort of motivate me to move on, even I know how to myself (thank you very much) but these philosophies are really nice and I can quote them anywhere next time too!


Yesterday I went to buy a Premier Class train ticket from Seremban to Ipoh.
Date of departure: 24/12/2009
Time of departure: 1313hours

Date of arrival: 24/12/2009
Time of arrival: 1734hours

Price: RM50

Then I went to Starbucks, drinking my second-to-last cuppa coffee of the year (Grande Caramel Macchiato this time, with whipped cream) and I sat there for hours again from 10am to 3pm I think? Reading The Rose Labyrinth, listening to my MP3, folding my legs on the couch and things like that. It was pleasant until
a) 2 Indian men were sitting on my left were talking about Samy Vellu and some consessions alongside with Menteri Besar things for about an hour.

b) A Chinese man on my right were talking about money on my right. Thank God it was a few minute's call!!!

Everything was fine again until... 5 Europeans sat on my left and started talking. I didn't bother at all. I set my MP3 to its maximum volume.

Things were over now and I bought one iced Tall Tazo Zen at half-discounted price. I didn't wanna waste my opportunity you see. So once again, 2 drinks in Starbucks, below RM20. No, Shi Fang, I will not buy one for you yet. Patience is virtue...

I went to Terminal One after that to buy my eye masks, a small book of Cryptoquotes (it's a book of riddles mind you), to a Teochew restaurant to buy salted vegetable for dinner. Then, home. Actually I somehow regretted buying that because I always am not good in words. I should've bought number riddles instead but they seemed too hard for me too... Hmmm....... Lose-lose situation, but at least I will have something to do in the train back to Ipoh!

That's all and now I'm broke. Not really, my money - keep - further studies!

No comments: