NUFFY

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Waterlogged and insomnia


That's me now. I am really tired for whatever crap happened today and hell yeah. My upper floor is almost waterlogged.

I found this word (waterlogged) in my Biology Form 4 textbook while I was reading about mangrove swamps few hours ago.

It all started this morning. I woke up to find that water is dripping slowly from the attic and my first word to my Granny wasn't 'morning' but, 'Ma, the water is dripping down from the attic!' OK, that was not a word. It was a sentence. So my routine progressed with Ooi Kim Huat's pace on a holiday morning and at the same time Granny was calling a Chinese plumber.

She got fed up of that guy because he didn't hear properly when my Granny was repeating herself like a recording box when he asked for our house address. She hung up and said, 'Ah, what a useless guy!'

Minutes later, she went to do some treasure-hunting activity to find an Indian plumber's number in her mini phone book and she asked me to dial his number. 'Hello, Mr. Nathan.......'

So he did come after another extra minutes with a fat co-plumber and they both came up here to check what was the water system's problem and he concluded that there was problem with one of the two tanks balls. I am sorry, I can't really be any polite or serious in this odd hour when I am blogging right now. It is already 2.20am and I can't sleep (explanations later)!!!

It took hours for him to fix all the mess up there and by 7.20pm he said, 'I'll come and check tomorrow' and he left with his co-plumber. I finally went down to have something jammed in my mouth because I didn't trust the plumbers. I was here all throughout the period, guarding my babies in my room while doing my usual online stuffs. He might just crawl in my room and grab my stuffs! Meh, call me a paranoia...

After watching Doraemon at 7.48pm(and ate of course!), I bathed, watched 'The Mentalist' at about 8.30pm and decided to hit the sack - or at least come up here to chat with my friends or play some online riddles blablabla and voila! MY UPPER FLOOR WAS WATERLOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!

My Granny was very 'pleased' to call him to come here again and he apologized (I think) and my Granny told me that he had forgotten to switch off somethings up there in the attic which she herself didn't know what in waterloo was that. YEAH RIGHT! How ironic...

Before I could finally switch on my computer, I did this so that my floor will not end up like what has happened in Terengganu as seen in newspapers.
Pales and a basin at four hotspots where the water dripped. Great, now instead of some mini drips on the morning, after fixing it, we had major drips everywhere now! I heard the plumber was screwing something up there(literally) to install a new tank. Now, I think he has really screwed it up!

After all those horror flicks ended, I was here playing The Alice Riddle with Hizairi and Ronnawong in MSN. We were discussing how to decode each level and finally gave up and go for different games of the same kind. We got bored and went off. The clock striked 1am (or so) and I was tired and ready to sleep. While I was listening to my MP3 and closing my eyes thinking of pure nothingness, I heard a noise outside my room. It was like a knock on my door. It was about 2am already. Who or what could it possibly be?

I was bloody scared and couldn't sleep thereafter! I switched on my light and calmed myself down. I braved myself out to see nothing but I could see some things had been changed. Meh, it was Granny mopping the floor dry and perhaps she accidentally knocked my door with the mop handle. Thanks to her, I can't sleep now! I am tired, but I can't shut my brain off!

I have my guitar class at 12.45pm and now I am still awake.

This sucks.

No comments: