NUFFY

Sunday, December 6, 2009

She's sick!

The old woman that stays with me in this house is SICK! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?!!! An old woman sick. Any 'greater' it could be?

Yea, my Granny is having mild fever and I forced her to sleep. I made a Chinese tea and kept it in a bottle and conserve the 'heat energy released' by using water bath method. Looks like Science is indeed helping me to survive in life with its weird application everywhere.

Oh and I also placed a tablet of Paracetamol on the table and her blanket at the end of the couch she is now sleeping on. Bloody hell, WHY must she be sick?!!!!! Man, I think after my guitar class which ends at 1.45pm and I see her condition isn't any better,
I SWEAR I AM GONNA FLY HER TO THE NEAREST AND BEST CLINIC IN RASAH JAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:Jinny Joes, please heal her!

No comments: