NUFFY

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jamais vu, mais deja vu?

J'ne sais pas... It's like I have seen this friend before but we've never seen each other. Mum, this isn't any net friends. It's just my friend's (Stephanie) sister. This year 17 years old, wears specs, long wavy hair, plays piano, about my height, intelligent and talks a lot. Stephanie even said that her sister and I look alike! One of seven? I dunno. I think. You see! I don't even know where I got that facts from! Voila, I am mad!

Yes, Geraldine. I am talking about you. The feeling was rather awkward (the positive meaning) when I saw her pictures after she'd approved me in Facebook. They were... warm and meaningful. I really don't know, man. Something strange has curled up in my wellbeing nowadays.

Mum, I do sleep well and eat well. I am not scizophrenic. Don't worry about me I am fine. It's just that suddenly, these things are so... predictable at times.

So Geraldine, we shall see what's gonna happen next! It's gonna be a fun ride I suppose.


Am I mad or am I gifted?

No comments: