NUFFY

Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I still care?

"Ma, I tried to make her eat but she didn't want to. Even a bite of a bread. Now, if she's sick, it won't be my fucking fault anymore. I tried my damn best but she refused to listen! I'm bored of it. I didn't shout. I don't wanna maker her eat medicines anymore!! I rather sleep!"


"Guess you've done your best... Since she doesn't want to eat to be better, nobody can force her! So don't shout. Go to bed. Tomorrow see doctor."

People, look here. Should I still care even if I am treated like this already? I rather stay up all night playing games instead of keeping an eye on the damned clock on my room wall to make sure my granny's taking her medicines on time. Yeah, I know that it's a little too much by waking her up at 12.45am to take her dose but... That's the best I could do. I don't wanna see her suffer! But I guess now I shouldn't be bothered about it anymore...

Now is 3.33am! 6 hours from now my cousin sister will come and take her to see doctor - to run a blood test actually. I don't even know why I am bothered so much when she (granny)isn't bothered herself!

No comments: