NUFFY

Friday, December 4, 2009

Awesome day!

Today I woke up at 11.45am, staring blankly on my coloured walls before decided to go down to brush up. I went down after that and ate, brushed my teeth, bathe and changed. Preparing myself to go to town again, to pay my dad's undue payment. At first when I looked at the sky, I said, "God, why must it rain? Could you please stop the rain?" And miraculously, it did!
Waiting for a public transport to go to town.

So I took a cab to town for RM2 as usual. Instead of me asking the driver to send me directly to the shop which I have to pay my dad's payment, I dumbly asked him to drop me at Parkson. You see, the reason was that I sucked at speaking CHINESE! That resulted me to walk a full 360 degrees from Parkson. I know, served me right, wasn't it?
In the cab, on the way to Parkson.

The route to the actual destination. BLOODY DANGEROUS!!!

After I did what I was supposed to do first, I went back to Parkson. A whole damn turn from the place that taxi driver dropped me. And you know what? I had to walk in the middle of the road for a meter or two on the way back to Parkson because the pavement was flooded. Thank goodness I didn't get killed by some cars there! By the time I stepped my feet in Parkson, it was already 1pm sharp.

It didn't take me long to go to the bowling center. I paid for 2 games for only RM5.50. Special rate discounts? I didn't know either. My scores - hah, don't even think about it.
Game 1: 95
Game 2: 65
Crap. I didn't know what was happening to me. I didn't bother much because I had something better than that - if you've been following my blog, you would know: STARBUCKS. I sat there for a few hours 'enjoying' my super duper upper bitter dark mocha. (I had a 50% discount for any drinks in Parkson's Starbucks after 3pm today. I didn't know what offer was that but come on! Good things were hard to come by!!!)

Thank GOODNESS I ordered it tall instead of grande! I took my own sweet time drinking it, trying to taste the rich texture (but I failed miserably!) and reading The Pearl. My English teacher's assignment for us Ixorians during this holiday. It was kind of a boring story. It could be better, I just didn't know why must the author be so long-winded. Come on, our novel was supposed to be fast-paced like Phantom of the Opera or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!!!

I waited longingly for my watch to strike 3pm and I headed to the counter and ordered a tea instead. I couldn't take any more coffee! I nearly chocked when I was drinking my mocha. Gosh, the taste was really... awful!!!!! I ordered one grande iced, Tazo Zen Tea. It was without sugar but it was perfectly sweet with the I-didn't-know-what nice scent of the tea. The essence was really there. Sip by sip, the aroma lingered in my mouth. Now it was nearly 4pm and I finally realized that, "Oh shit. I forgot to eat." I headed to McD which was only a few meters from Starbucks and had a burger that was about RM5.

Too hungry to eat slowly...

OK, I was full and satisfied. It was time to head to Terminal 1 to buy my eye-masks before going back home. I hunted for the eye-masks from Guardian's to Watson's. It was not that I was picky. It was the fact my budget was below RM20. I needed some pennies to go back home, mind you! So I got myself a pair of eye-masks in Watson's that cost be about RM6 (didn't worth it, I know but I gotta do something to my tired eyes. Anyway, that eye-masks were just a test. If it worked fine, I'll buy a whole pack which cost CHEAPER! 6 pairs for only RM19.90!!!!!)

I'd finally have what I longed for weeks after exam and I was ready to go back home. I paid RM1.50 to the bus driver and sat the the back. It was nice and cold.

Waiting for the bus to move.

Minutes later, when the bus was moving. Another CRAP happened. This time it was worse! I had to PEE!!!!! I held back my you-know-what for about 30 to 45 minutes from Terminal 1 all the way back home. Breathing deeply and slowly like a mother was about to deliver her first baby. MAN that really sucked!


I walked really fast back home when the bus driver stopped at the bus stand and unbuckled my watch on wrist, took off every single thing in my pants (when I finally reached home) and... do you need to know the rest?

After everything, I bought 2 packs of nasi lemak for me and my granny to share (I took the bigger portion of course!) and bathed after that. I know that this post is already too long, so I'll just summarize this thing:
Bathed, washed face with scrub, did my facial mask for 15 minutes, watched TV.
After my favourite show ended at 8pm, I did my eye-masks.

In the middle of the 'relaxation'... It was torture for me not to move around for 20 minutes!
Here comes, the used masks.

Now I am here telling you: What an awesome day I had today!

No comments: