NUFFY

Monday, November 23, 2009

Feeling crappy!

Should I be happy that I managed to break my personal bowling record today (129 points) or should I be sad that my Popo has passed away 4.30pm today?

Damn it, today was such a roller coaster ride. I was happy for a moment, then sad. Such an... anti-climax.

I went to see my dentist, Mr. Oh in Integral Clinic at town as usual. My annual check-up. The appointment was 3pm but I reached there a little later. So then I paid RM60 for some polishing and cleaning and left the place about 3.30pm and headed to Parkson.

I played 2 games of bowling which cost me RM7.50. My first game was a little crappy as I didn't understand the mechanics of the bowling ball. The techniques were different compared to that in Jusco. What I did in Jusco's bowling center didn't work in Parkson's. That was why my first game I only managed to get 99 points. After I'd understood the mechanics of my nine-pound bowling ball and my aim-lock-slide-and-throw technique, I got 129 for my 2nd game. That, I broke my previous personal record which was 127 points, in Jusco when I played with my gang, remember?

So then I headed to Starbucks to try a cuppa tea but ordered coffee instead. Guys, I am no rich-guy's-son or a millionaire or some sort like that. Don't ever call me that. I am just spending on the things I like. However, instead of RM12.90 for a warm cup of caramel macchiato, I ordered another thing - Starbucks Chocolate Cake for RM9.05. Voila, I overspent again. Anyway, the cake was worth the bucks I paid. So... No regrets, guys.

While I was peacefully sitting down on a very comfortable couch and doing my accounts homework while listening to my full-blast MP3 songs, one message came and made me go hay-wire.

Sender: Banana
Po has passed away at about 4.30pm.
Received: 5.19pm.

These few words were enough to make me blank. I couldn't do my accounts anymore that time. I was dumbstruck for 15 minutes or so. I didn't cry. I realised that Alex was taking over my mental condition. Yes, he was there. The stronger side of Ooi Kim Huat. You could say that I was mentally ill or schizophrenic or suffering from bipolar confusion but I didn't care. He was there, stopping me to drop my tears in a coffee shop and stopping my damn from breaking all the way home. Thanks for my so-called mental disorder. Or less, I would have cried like hell in the coffee shop then!

You know what - that was the first time Alex was so bold. He never came out like that. I never let him to but this time round, I needed him to console me. OK, I better stop now or less the whole site might think I am a looney!

Damn it I don't understand why on earth and Eden and Inferno must He take away those people that I love. I had just started to be closer to Popo and now... Like star dusts in some fantasy movies, whisked her away. How funny could it be?

Now I am waiting for my uncle to fetch me to Ipoh. I have no idea what time will he come here but I am going to pay her a last visit. I hope I don't cry again. I AM SICK OF CRYING ALREADY. Till then, au revoir !

PS: Thanks, Alex.

No comments: