NUFFY

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Best Days

Summary of the best days as a school kid... So here it goes:

The best day was when
the first day of school. I was thrown from 4 Tanjung to 4 Ixora because according to Mr. Low, I was wasting my intelligence there... Meh.

The best day was when
I scored pretty well in my first monthly test in form 4 and didn't fail any!

The best day was when
my whole class made a mini-surprise birthday party for me. Sweet sixteen much? That was awesome and I had to cry. Totally touched with the gang!

The best day was when
my team was qualified for Malay language debates up to the second runner up! We were never exposed to anything like that and we could still produce that good result. Our teachers were proud of us!

The best day was when
The prefects had fun in Gala night. They loved Gopinath's musicals!!! I was there too. It was awesome!!!

The best day was when
I baked an orange cake with granny.

The best day was when
my choral speaking team got 4th out of 12 schools. Though it was quite bad, but the amount of fun we created was... unmeasurable by time.

The best day was when
I cried once at midnight when I saw my granny's picture I took. I was scared that some day or another she has to leave me... I have realized that I loved her.

The best day was when
Mid-term exam was finally over!

The best day was when
my second baby nephew was born.

The best day was when
we had so much fun at Louisa's birthday bash in Kotak Hijau (Ha ha, Greenbox)

The best day was when
My granny and I went for Popo's birthday bash in Ipoh and I had sung 2 songs for the crowd. (I was kind of... saved my mother's singing session? Wasn't I, Mum?)

The best day was when
I knew a new friend. Teh Win Shen. I have realized this: to be close, does not mean we have to be a lot in common because Ooi Kim Huat is Ooi Kim Huat and Teh Win Shen is Teh Win Shen. Nothing could change the fact. I was grateful I knew his - he had been motivating me for quite some time.

The best day was when
I quit as a prefect. I felt oh-so-free!!!! It was like a huge rock being lifted off from my shoulder!

The best day was when
My end-term exam was finally over. No more books for the year. Besides some revision during the holidays.

The best day was when
My gang played football and chilled at Jason's house for a few hours doing things that best friends do...

The best day was when
TODAY was my last day of school.
TODAY in Accounts class, everyone had gone half crazy doing some new form 5 thing...
TODAY I realized I did not tell much about my life to granny.
TODAY I realized that I love popo too.
TODAY I realized there are people who were trying to help me out.

TODAY is my best friend's (Keevin) birthday. Happy birthday!!! Finally, you're 16 too.

PS: I love all of you. Thanks for being there when I need you.

No comments: