NUFFY

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mystery solved

Physics 70% and Chemistry 79%

Great! Everything is so close yet so far. FUCK!!!

So I am the 5th in my class...

Oh yeah! During Chemistry after we got back our results I asked Benjamin to sing me a song to make me happy and Aruna was beside me jumping about as usual...

I didn't know what happen and when he started singing a Chinese song, I cried. GOSH that was so damn humiliating?!!! Aruna was totally shocked and asked me, 'Hey OOI! Are you OK or not? Why are you crying?! Ben, I think you should stop playing. He's gonna cry more...'

I was seriously touched by him. In my life, only twice my friends really touched my heart and pulled my heartstrings. The first was my 16th Birthday celebration when I told the class I was not going to celebrate my birthday and they just didn't listen and made me cry. I love you people so much. Thanks!

PS: Doctor Adeline Pamela has confirmed me of getting a terrible sickness. Guess what's that?






Love sick, damn it!

No comments: