NUFFY

Sunday, November 8, 2009

[No subject]

Hey people in the world, guess what? I have changed my guitar strings again this time and they're better than ever. The tone or whatever you call it, sounds so nice ans sharp. I have also changed my damn bridge. Now, sharper sound and zero buzzing! It was so cool!

***

Anyhow, I don't see any great changes in me. I don't really know am I sane or am I not. I feel like studying. Yeah I know I should take my rest but I feel so empty without studies. Perhaps, I really AM a bloody nerd!

Anyway, I am going to see a psychiatrist soon enough. Dad allowed me to do so because I'd explained to him that I am mentally unstable and I know something is not right in OOI KIM HUAT. He is screaming for help, I can sense that. He is not alright at all.

Perhaps we both (I mean my physical and mental selves) really need help right now? I dunno. I just hope that all of you out there will be with me no matter what I will be. I hope I don't end up in any asylum though! I am serious - no jokes here!!

No comments: