NUFFY

Monday, November 16, 2009

Fucked up???

Guys, today was the worst fucked-up days in my whole goddamn form 4 life, besides exams but that could still be handled. Keerthana, Hamsalekkha, Miss Siti Aishah and I - were all stressed up as fuck. I pitied my teacher most. She had to run so many errands while she only had 2 hands and legs.

"Today is the rehearsal. 9.30am. Parkson."
We went there and guess what?
I bet you know it from that face.
3 of us then went to the Info Counter and... The receptionist said, "Oh, your Petrosains competition rehearsal is on 3pm to 5pm. Not now because they have an autograph session with Hujan."
Yeah, great. It was also hujan-ing at the moment. We were all shocked and dumbfounded.

So we all went to McD and ordered some things to eat and that was when Hamsalekkha took my what-the-fuck-is-going-on face expression. Pardon me for cursing so much because the day just fucked the hell outta me worse than ever!

After we were done with our food-packing, we went to...

To discuss about tomorrow's flow...

And the four of us (as mentioned above) sat and discussed the whole thing from 10.30am until 1.10pm. We never realised that time was going so fast. I swear that was the first time I had ever done something serious in Starbucks!

Peer pressure? Work pressure? Call it anything you like! I was so sick until I was coffee-whoring since 12.00pm (I think).


Later today... when I was taking my power nap.

3.30pm
"Do you hear me? I'm talking to you...
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean,
Under the open sky, Oh my baby I'm -"

Hello?
Ooi, saya pergi jemput you sekarang eh? Kita pergi tengok sekejap.
OK cikgu.
Bila saya dah sampai saya bagi you miss call eh.
OK. Terima kasih cikgu.
OK, bye.

When I sat in her car... she dropped another bomb. Oh no, not again!!!!!!! Now what?!
OOI! Rehearsal tu dah tamat la! Mr. Shafiq kata. Saya telefon, dia kata baru je habis. Semua sekolah dah balik. Dia kata semua sekolah ada, kecuali Bukit Mewah.
HAH????!!!!!!!!!
Apa nak buat sekarang? Kita drop saje ah.
CIKGU!!!!! Apa kata kita try telefon tengok dia ada kat sana lagi tak. Kalau ada, kita nasib baik la...

And we called him, he was there. He was STILL there. AMEN!!!!! Finally, we reached there and we saw Mr. Shafiq with some papers.

God, do You know how much I thanked You?

I could not help myself from laughing because of these reasons:
1) He looks a little cute and dorky?
2) He was wearing alligator shoes.
3) We made up a story on why we were late.

He then explained about the procedure for tomorrow's big day.
Petronas Science Show Competition2009
Peringkat Negeri Sembilan
17 November 2009
Keerthana, at this moment now, I believe you more than I believe in myself. Good luck!

No comments: