NUFFY

Friday, November 13, 2009

Au Revoir mon 4th

I no longer am the fourth in class. I dropped. Gahh! Something might have knocked my head this time. I dropped A LOT!!! Compared to mid-year, I was top 15 in the cohort. Now, top 20.



I know I am asking too much. I direct this to Dad, Mum, Francine, Win Shen and all others that think I am a dumb ass who is still not satisfied of what I get every single time. I guess you just have to bear with me mourning about this... Anyway, those are what friends are for right? They hear their friends mourn (at times). BUT, I promise this: this would be the very last time you hear me mourn about my results this year.

Trust me.

PS: Tomorrow, one whole big gang of 13 people is going to hang out in Jusco. It's gonna be cool!!! Finally, I feel so light. No more mourning, no more shouting, no more midnight screams, no more tears. AHHH, how nice!!!

No comments: