NUFFY

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sitting at home


I was hungry after going to Win Shen's album about FOODIE and then was chatting with Kamini J also about foodie. So then I decided to go down and did some food-whoring session with my noodle quickie. Hmmm... At least whatever happened earlier until the this food-whoring session had cheered me up a little because of my disappointing marks! GOSH!!!!!!!


Now, do you all understand why was my day terrible? Let's see...

#1 My speech today was not as good as I had expected.
#2 Biology and Malay language. Ah, don't even mention them! So close yet so far (from 1A).
#3 My accumulative pointers is already 17!!! It's running away from its origin of 10... NOO.....

Goddamnit, I hope I get my class position (the paper people THE paper!!!) will not land anywhere in the second sheet. This is gonna be bad!!! So... Very... BAD!

Anyway, I thought I would fail Accounts! Gosh I was so happy that my paper was on top of the stack of papers which means I am the still highest in class even though my marks dropped like... 20% ?!

Even though Francine did not take it, she was a little pissed at me.
"Hello, look who is talking now? Who cried and made a big drama after the exam huh?"
All I did was... smile.

Tomorrow - is a mystery: Physics and Chemistry. I just hope I can credit both subjects.

No comments: