NUFFY

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cool outing!

Today granny and I went to town to do some things and ended up... OK, well here's the summary!

12.30pm
Went to town with Granny to pay Dad's undue payment (or in other words: debt. He gave us money to do that) and went to browse for Granny's new bed-stand and my king size bed. Hehe!

1.30pm
Brought Granny to Terminal One for her to go on a bus back home and I continued my journey alone. I went to Parkson after Granny went up the bus. She didn't wanna go with me because she was bored waiting for me and I didn't like people to rush me...
Win Shen was right - music is our friend. I was not feeling bored actually because I had my MP3 with me.

2.00pm
Reached bowling center in Parkson (after I was done window shopping for an hour or so). I played two games. First was only 65... I was not satisfied with it. I want three-figure points and guess what?! 113. Yippe!!!

3.10pm
In Starbucks, I asked the barrister to recommend me something and so I stumbled upon a hot cup of Mocha Praline and a piece of Strawberry Snow Doughnut (it was hard, dry and terrible). It was raining quite heavily and I decided to walk in the rain at 4.07pm. I finally reached Terminal One and took a bus back home.

PS: I really missed shouting in the middle of the night due to study stress and staying behind for activities. Now I feel so empty inside and bored all the while. I can't find anything that occupy me besides going online and chat with my friends, checking mails and games. I don't want my life to be like Wilson's in The Lotus Eater. That is not me. I am someone who wants me to preoccupied over something. Meh, never mind. I was talking crap. Just forget about it...

Oh and by the way, I was almost broke!!! I spent too much on Starbucks and thank goodness I had enough money to come back home. My debit-credit summary...

DEBIT: Allowance 35.00
CREDIT: Water bottle 1.00
Bowling 13.50
Starbucks 18.70
Bus fare 1.50
Capital 0.30

I was left with that amount of money (RM 0.30) after everything...

No comments: