NUFFY

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Being humble, and teachable

Tonight marks another great journey of my spiritual journey.

My spiritual leaders and I talked about homosexuality and being humble. We exchanged thoughts on the first few hours but then, I finally dismissed the heat in me to fight back and decided to eat what was given to me - it's for my own good. They said that I'm growing and I need to maintain teachable and very humble and simply receive what people advise me on, to grow MORE. They also reminded me of how can I see so many visions the first few days of my journey with the Lord, because of my child-like faith.

Now, it has come to pass, a reality check, given by my spiritual leaders. It was not a bad thing at all. In fact, I'd have to thank them for teaching me and reminding me to be humble, as the prouds will be dismissed but the humble be blessed (I can't remember the exact words for this scripture, however). Today's walk with Him was good and I would like to ask for more to come. Tonight, really. I have learnt so much. Let me share with you what I learnt.

1. Homosexuality is a mere misunderstood mindset - set free from it!
2. Be humble and teachable. You never lose for being humble and teachable.
3. Maintain a child-like faith for with that, we grow exponentially.
4. Always respect others, regardless of how close you think you are to that person.
5. Don't be stubborn - accept what people teach you, it's for your own good.
6. Ask for renewal of mind - that is repentance already!
7. Sometimes, you just have to mind your own business.

Now, listing this makes me wonder why did we speak for almost three hours. Is it because of the heated and endless debate? Is it because God wants to show me more through them? But, for whatever it is, I am very grateful. They have changed another part of me. Love you, guys!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: