NUFFY

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pray, Fast, Eat

Amen! Let me update you guys on the bits I have in life right now. Yes, it's going to be about Christianity. It's going to be me talking about the conversations with my Father in Heaven. It's going to be visions that He gave me. Please bear in mind this, I am not trying to do any brain-washing. If you feel so, kindly exit. I don't want my intention to be mistaken as any sort of brainwashing.

So, here we go. On Friday when I called home for some issue that I somewhat forgot right now, I had the urge to go back home, amidst the pile of papers for me to do my reading - exam is coming! Anyway, my focus should be on Him, so I don't have to worry much. God promised me that for whatever situation I am having now, He shall help me through it. Amen!

That Friday night, I went to House of Prayers for All Nation (in short, HOPFAN) and there, I heard His voice also wanting me to go back home. So, I waited more for answers and minutes after that during the prayers, I heard one of my church mates confirmed the call from God (in Tongues). Then, He again asked me to pray for all nations and fast during my prayers, so I asked Him, "How, God? Teach me." Immediately, another friend there confirmed my fasting during prayers (in Tongues). Bear in mind that this is not of cult whatsoever.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11

New International Version (NIV)

 7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.


(I prefer NIV to NKJV for public read because NKJV requires real contemplation of words and almost everything there is in the Mid-English.)

So, here is it. I asked God for signs and He gave me the gift of interpretation of Tongues that night. I asked Tricia, after the prayers, how to fast and she told me there are many ways to fast. I wanted to do the full fast of 7am to 7pm, of no solid food. But then again, Tricia advised me not to, because exam is coming near and I need to focus in my studies too. So, I reduced it into a lunch fast. I use the time to eat, to pray and sing praises to the Lord. My prayers are for the nations in the world, more renewal of mind, unwell people be cured and more salvation.

On Saturday, (my first day of fasting) during dinner where I break my fast and thank God for His spiritual food as my lunch, I went to Johnny's to eat with Granny and did a lot of (WINDOW) shopping, until she complained that her back ached. That night, I laid my left hand on her back and prayed silently. It didn't cure until today, I prayed again and immediately, she was healed. See how silent prayers work?

As for my Sabbath yesterday, I went to a church with my friend's family, since I do not know where it is. There, I was rebuked for my faith in Him (just like what He told me before I left KL) but let's just drop this issue. It is not good to speak bad of anything.


For these few days, as I was praying earnestly, He gave me visions and verses to proclaim and all are of salvation. I believe that once He gave me something to meditate on, those things will always come to pass. Amen.

I believe, right now. This is my testimony, that I could share it openly to the public to be blessed.


Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

1 comment:

JetaimeTan said...

Found your blog. Awesome!
*Continue to blog and shine for Him!