NUFFY

Friday, December 30, 2011

Intercession

Intercession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercession
Intercession is the act of interceding (intervening or mediating) between two parties. In Christian religious usage, it is a prayer to God on behalf of others.

Public intercession done yesterday

Another public intercession done just 2 minutes ago
The more I grow fond of the Lord, the more I am focused and more confident in my prayers. Right now, I can really uphold the power of prayers and intercessions as my strongest weapon ever. Indeed, this is quite absurd for me to post my intercessions on my Facebook wall and tagging anyone who's in my mind, but yes. I believe that God moves even beyond this.


In short, I pray that everyone will be blessed with my intercessions. Thank you, Lord.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: