NUFFY

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prayers answered and Evangelising as an Evangelist

Prayers answered:
Yes Lord, I thank You for such peace You have given to me today, Lord! You are truly my Rock, Jesus Christ!

So, today, guess what? Exam on New Year's Eve. Fundamentals of Accounting. I have only done the past year papers for 3 days, last week and I barely could retain any possible NEW things I've learnt, since I was so busy with other 3 subjects. In the end, I had only 1 day for each subject to revise and yesterday (Friday) I was reading ITS, and today was FOA.

All in all, I told God, "I surrender my life to You," and it was not answered. But I had faith in Him, of course. I slept at around 2am and I woke up at 10am, since my exam was on 2pm, dreaming of beautiful heavenly encounters too! So, the sleep was very comfortable and it seemed long.

When I woke up, I did what I was supposed to do by revising all of my Accounting workings and theories, expecting theories to come out like my previous semester's Introduction to Accounting (but I was disappointed after that when there were no theories were tested. But anyhow, I was satisfied!) all done in 1 hour 35 minutes. Then, I read the Bible. I somehow found peace in me and I did not get nervous.

Then, on my last 15 minutes, (as I was planning to leave hostel and off to my exam venue) I said, "God, I surrender my 15 minutes to You, God. Let Your will be done, God. Thank You, Jesus." I immediately got drunk with the Holy Spirit. I suddenly lost sense of exam stress and I went for exam on that condition. Feeling drunk with the Holy Spirit, until I stepped into the exam venue, my soul and spirit were sharpened. I already knew that God's hands were with me. I then continued singing grace to the Lord in my heart, for whatever calculation I was doing and thanking Him for every mistakes I found myself doing. As it ended, I just noticed that it was pure fun in the exam venue. I had no sense of excitement for the paper, or even sense of nervousness when I couldn't reconcile my answers. I was only focusing my mind on God. He was truly with me throughout the duration. I then came back to my hostel, smiling broadly, broader than ever. Honestly, I have never had such euphoria for exam before, ever in my life. Amen!

Evangelising as an Evangelist
Yesterday, during my church's House of Prayer for All Nations, (it is basically soaking session for our minds to be renewed and for us all to pray for the nation and share our visions that God has given us) I unexpectedly received my five-fold ministry calling - to be an evangelist. And yesterday, after dinner, my section overseer was talking a lot and teaching me a lot on how to be an evangelist, while not forsaking the other 4 aspects (i.e.: pastoral, apostolic, teaching and prophetic).

Today, after exam, I had a chance to evangelise to my friend, who was having his right hand sprained. I ministered healing under God's name yesterday and again today, and he said that it was 50% healed. I started evangelising to him, making him understand the underlying concept of Christianity - where we usually claim that Christianity is a relationship with God, and not a religion.

I spent about an hour before dining with him, talking about Christianity. Although he didn't acknowledge, at least he realized that I could perform healing under Lord Jesus' name and he couldn't. At least, now he knows a lot more of Christianity. Yes, in the end, he didn't get completely healed (it was very obvious that the Holy Spirit was reluctant already), at least, at least... He tasted a little bit of it. I'm glad that I managed to stir him, deep down in his heart. May God bless him. Amen.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: