NUFFY

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas - The Before and After Salvation Part of Me

I still remember, many years ago, I stayed up late for my dad to come back home, just to wish him Merry Christmas. Me, being a small child, running towards him on the carpark without my sandals on, and shouted MERRY CHRISTMAS, and hugging him was pretty pointless, now come to think about it. But, come to think of it, I have been looking forward to Christmas every year, without me noticing it, more than Chinese New Year and I strongly think it is because of my pretty heavy non-Chinese backgroud. Now, I do not say I'm from an English background, yeah. I'm just a mixture of both Malay and English.

But anyway, I didn't really know the true meaning of Christmas until this year. The real turning point in my whole entire life. Let's just see the before part of me: It was Christmas. I knew it was Jesus being born to the world, but I didn't remind myself of that. I pretty much, wasted more than what I have for my entire life, then. I mean, what was the point of me celebrating it, without knowing the true meaning of it? Well, at least as for Chinese New Year, I do, but also, I didn't embose it into my mind. So, can you see? I wasted a lot of time in my life - technically 18 years. I was foolish in being an atheist, then a deist (check the definitions out if you don't know) and now, I finally found my way back home. To the Lord. To the Promise Land.

Let's see now, what I have AFTER my salvation: I have received tons of visions for me to pray and meditate about, I do not fear anymore of any spirits that could intersect my line of sight (I always had discerning of spirits, even before accepting Jesus, but I didn't know what to do back then). I just command the spirits to leave and they shall obey. That's how I have transformed. I know where I sit - right hand side of the Throne, I know who is my Father - Jesus Christ, and guess what? I can even hear Him. The very major impact He has done in my life is this: Be double patient, be double forgiving, be double loving. Then, indirectly all negative feelings slowly being halved, and halved, finally to bits of nothingness. This is how I change.

Albeit the series of conflicts in my family, I somehow believe, He will do what He will do. Lord, let Your will be done, as how it is done in heaven. So, I don't have to worry about it. Being with Him, I have gained the six aspects of Jesus for myself, and I will treasure it, until the day I breathe my last breath on earth:

"Salvation
Restoration
Renewal
Healing
Deliverance
Abundance"

Truly, this is my greatest gift - six in One. I cannot find any other gifts in the world for a change. Thank you, Lord. You're always good!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: