NUFFY

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's all about HAVING FAITH and BEING HUMBLE

Today, I've just finished my Introduction to Organization and Management coursework. I felt defeated after knowing that I've done a few mistakes and I earnestly lost faith in the middle of the road. But then again, I hear voices in my head,
"Have you tried your best?"
"Did you pray before you take the test?"
"Do you have faith in God?"
"Do you believe that He never leaves you alone?"
I agreed on all these silently. Then, as I was walking to my hostel, I saw a stranger, this girl smiled very sweetly to me when we bumped into each other and I smiled back. Immediately, I told myself: I'm beaten, but never defeated!

Then, when I finally checked my dusty Hotmail inbox, I've finally read a reply from my course leader dated 11/11/11 regarding a dilemma previously in my course and she was rather offended with what I've written. I took the humble road and be humble. I apologized to her from the bottom of my heart as she did state clearly in her email that she "... demand something," which obviously is my apology.

In her reply, she told that she was disappointed with my character as a "justifier" (she didn't say this exact words, but this was what she meant), in future as an accountant. I stated to her that I am worried myself too. I reassured her that she has made an impact in my life and I said that I need the environment to educate me, since of course, I come from a broken home. So, my ethics are rather raw, compared to other people.

Conclusion is, I feel blessed today. For what has happened. Thank You, God for not forsaking me but loved me so much and continuously blessing me. I love You!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: