NUFFY

Friday, December 16, 2011

Reflection of moral values

Let me explain what Christmas E2 is all about. It's about my awesome pastor talking about Perfect Christmas and how to get a perfect year in 2012. That was what he said on Wednesday. The thing about my pastor is this: Whatever he says, although is touchy and harsh, he struck on the point. All the time he opens his mouth, although there are some parts he could sound boring because he repeats himself over and over. So, yeah. That's my pastor. A very influential person!

So, let's think together with me. Is this what we really want from the world? Just to be so well-known in Facebook over the bizzare things you do, over the many floral words you use to curse people, the weather, the lightning, basically... You curse about everything that is displeasing to you, no? Is this what you all really want from yourselves?

You may sound very grand and bold to your peer by doing that but come to think of it, does this not also reflect your own moral values? I'm not trying to say that I am perfect or whatsoever. I am merely stating facts of the teenagers nowadays who curse like uneducated elders and humiliate yourselves in front of those educated and well-brought up people. To be honest, I have been there for a while. That used to be one of my phases in life, but sooner, I find that really empty for my soul. It was not soul-nurturing at all. To whom it may concern: I'm sorry for who I was.

Now, I'm a renewed person. I still learn from mistakes. I grow with them.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: