NUFFY

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Darn Stupid Day!

I woke up at 9.15am so that I could catch up on my Spongebob cartoon (happy birthday, Spongebob!) at 9.30am. After that, I changed and went to town with Granny. She wanted to perm her hair. It's her monthly routine anyway...

Then the (effing) havoc started.

1.50pm
We went to Borneo Station to have our brunch and we ordered the same thing - Penang fried kuey teow and some drinks to quench our thirsts.

2.15pm
It rained terribly heavy and we had to walk faster to reach our destination: Terminal 1 to buy my CL831 ink refill. And so I did... After that, we did some shopping somewhere and I bought my TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD (as I'd lost my THE ROSE LABYRINTH last Monday in school - careless!)

4.05pm
We finally reached home with our half-soaked-half-dry bodies. We changed and watched telly before I caused another havoc up here in my room.

5.15pm
I took out the ink cartridge from the printer and did some drilling on the holes as instructed (mind you, I bought the injection refill just to save my money) and I pumped a few drops of each colour in.

Then...
The colours sprayed out as soon as I took out the refill needles from their respective holes. That caused a big mess and now I have colourful fingers! Just then after I did my nozzle check I noticed another shitty crap.

I injected YELLOW on MAGENTA's hole and MAGENTA on YELLOW's hole!

FUCK!!!!!

That's it! And now... Instead of saving money - I have to spend more to buy new cartridge (man, thank God that this ink level is almost-finished!)

So that's about it. A darn stupid day!!!
My mutated table with specs of blue and magenta...
Right hand and left hand. On my left hand, see my middle finger? It's a little bent but thank God that it wasn't Mallet's! PHEW!
The discoloured result of injecting to the wrong hole (damn it!)
The nozzle test result. See the BK, B, M and Y column? The M and Y are switched. SHIT!!!

LESSON:
The more you wanna save, the more you will spend instead!

No comments: