NUFFY

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fought

with my granny again. Damn, I really should try to content myself!

She was telling me that I shouldn't be overreacting for this damn scratches on my hands. So I answered, 'why don't you try and rub yourself on the road?'
She: Compared to mine last time where I burnt my whole arm! Yours is nothing.

And there goes her BLA-BLAING mode is on... (and I came up here quietly so that I will not quarrel with her more)

I just didn't like it when she says that 'no one respects me but when they do, they are up to something'. It really bothers me! Also, she always will say about how much she'd done for me, how much she'd helped me and bla... bla... bla... I am speechless every time she says these words - it hurts OK!

What the hell? Why do old people love to bring this effing issue up? Come on - they need to respect us too just for us to respect them! I have my patience too. I do not know why on earth she loves to tell these lines. It's seriously cliched - long ago! Dead and meaningless!

No comments: