NUFFY

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mallet finger

SHIT! Now I know why my left hand's middle finger (yes, the finger that you always use to mean FUCK YOU to people. That rude finger!) felt odd these few days. I've done a check on the Net and I found out that this is weird finger's called the Mallet finger.

My finger's tendons are ruptured (thank goodness NOT my phalanx!!!) Now I really regret for doing all those 'cracky cricky' sounds that resembled broken bones. I seriously need to stop that habit or else I will have all other fingers (and thumbs) deformed into Mallet fingers.

Today I was shocked that I am the committee member of Volleyball Club (and I weren't there for the AGM. I was busy with my Anti-Drug Scheme meeting) as I barely do anything there. I'm an auditor - Accounts much, eh? *winks*

Next year, I am so gonna die of these stay-behind issues!!!

-k-

PS: Tomorrow's Report Card's day! Whee!!!

No comments: