NUFFY

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think I am dead

This is Crap #1
I was resurrected after Madam Poga walked pass me.

(Flashback with smoke effect)
During our Add Maths period, we were required to float to 4 Cempaka and we, smarties used the office alley route. Shortcut for lazy people...

4 Ixorians met 4 Tanjungs on the way to our destinations and I asked Kalaiyarasi about;
"Hey, Kalai. Poga absent today?" Aware that the rumours spreaded like H1N1 saying that our teacher is not entering our class today.
"Don't know. I'm not sure too."

As the crowd went off, (Beethoven's opus effect)
!!!!!!!!!
She was behind them! She heard what I said and I said POGA instead of MADAM POGA!!! Then I greeted her as usual and she was no longer with her happy face. I am so dead, seriously! Gosh, I shouldn't have asked anyone about it!

Crap #2
Something made me unhappy for a moment today. It's about this prefect business where the 4th formers are sort of in charge for everything: report card's day, farewell and all these brouhaha (I don't know what are their intentions).

I was unsatisfied when Gopinath said only three of them (Jason, Kamales and him) are allowed to meet our discipline teacher Madam Meena to discuss about the things mentioned above.

Well, I don't blame Jason and Gopi for they are abiding rules and not being bias. Kamales on the other hand... I don't know - he was able to take Tan in for this fucking shit business and Ramanan and I are not allowed. What the fuck?!

Seriously, I get pissed when I mention the T name. Maybe he hates me along with Kamal, anyhow...
To every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.
Remember that! I can hate them both as much they hate me but I find it useless to hate them because it's CHILDISH! I just don't talk to them - as simple as that.

The more I talk, the more I get fired up and the more I 'get'. Simple hypothesis.

Conclusion: Do not hate people who hate you for it is useless and non-beneficial. Just don't talk to them would do better!

Crap #3
Gopinath and Ahmad broke the egg my team (Hamsa, Keerthana and I) had prepared for inertia's experiment. These idiots are seriously DUMB!!!!! It's not their fucking experiments, so don't mess around with OUR experiments. When it was broken, not them that got to clean up the mess - I AM! SERIOUSLY FUCK THEM!!!!! All these people in my class are at times trying to outsmart each other and in the end failed miserably.

Yes, I know - including me.

I seriously think my life will be short as I have more and more crappy days ahead!

No comments: