NUFFY

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I fell down

DAMN! And now I've both my hands - left wrist and right palm injured quite badly. Yeah, the epithelial tissue is all off revealing the pink fresh flesh. It prickles and it hurts - no doubt about it! What the hell?

It all started when Mr Rusli wanted the assembly to start 10 minutes earlier: 7.10am instead of 7.20am and I dunno why either...

It has become my responsibility for these students (who are late) to sit under my unit's supervision (sorry for the bombasticity) and what else?

These goddamn sheep ran as if fucking thunderbolts were gonna fucking fry the bloody bodies up away from my damn unit! I ran to catch 'em and I MYSELF FUCKING FELL! What the hell?!

While I was running to catch these sheep (OK, enough of bad words) I didn't know why my legs were dragging me down to the ground as if a ghost is pushing me down or something. But I couldn't stop running and...

DAMN! I fell down and continued with the inertia of my moving body. I slided a little hurting my hands, right elbow, left knee and MY NEW BOOK!!! I just bought it days ago and now the cover is ruined!

That wasn't humiliating but more to the pain in the neck!!!

When everything was under control (I wasn't sure of these people who came down late after that), I told Chin Chin and she brought me to clean my wounds. Seriously, I was in state of shock - I had the symptoms already. Cold hands, big sweat drops and confusion.

Confusion - I was totally in confused state while I was talking to Shakilan and Chin Chin about this thing. I didn't know what in the name of luxurious hill I told them. It just came out of my mouth without me realizing it. I was seriously CONFUSED! (I hope none of you get confused when reading this post...)

From left: my injured left wrist, my right palm and my elbow. The plasma was flowing out to prevent any bacteria and germs.

PS: Sorry for talking about Biology and Physics. I had no other terms I could use to relate this with!

3 comments:

STEPHANIE LIEW SAN SAN said...

ohmuhgawd, ooi. hope you get better soon.
take care.don't eat prawns cos they are innocent creatures with cute beady eyes and whiskers and might give you a scar. or at least i think so. is your book okay?

Unknown said...

trip them over next time instead =)

An Empty Vial said...

dear steph, my book wasn't and isn't ok! i'm still a little sad for its condition... =(