NUFFY

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oops!

I forgot to post this one yesterday because I was really busy finishing lots of Accounts questions and Mathematics - CIRCLES. Gosh, they really make my head spin when they've so many tangents and angles in a diagram. Really! But... I finished them today. I'll complete my notes regarding ELECTROCHEMISTRY tomorrow - lazy. Blah!

So, the reason of me posting this entry is...
My BM oral group's the best (so far) according to my BM teacher, Mrs. Tan Peik Lee. Woohoo! Yu-Xuan and I got 36/40 while Ben and Amir got 33/40! Pretty cool... We're thanking each other when it ended. Phew! Finally, it ended...

For the intro, Yu-Xuan was a little tired (after his duty of spot-checking the 1st formers) and it was actually a little screwed; especially when everyone looked at me with their one-of-a-kind looks of confusion.

It started with me saying,
Ahli pujangga, James Baskett pernah berkata
(followed by Yu-Xuan: anda tidak boleh lari...
Amir: daripada masalah kerana...
Ben: tiada tempat yang sejauh itu)
then the aura intensified.

But Yu-Xuan was a little blur for a moment, so our teacher gave us a minute break for Yu-Xuan to recollect his thoughts and, it started well and ended well too! Except for the part of me accidentally addressed my teacher as saudara instead of saudari when she asked us questions. Anyway... I'm glad!

Thanks, Amir, Ben and Xuan for everything you'd done!

No comments: