NUFFY

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry again...

Sorry people... Nowadays school life is really driving me MAAAAAAAAD! Too many homework to be done up-to-date. WTH?! This gotta be kidding me. Oh, though I am sure you whole lot of the Prefect Board's committee members will not read this as you all never knew that this even exists;
Um... whatever. Just...
GOOD LUCK. Have confidence!

It's a blessing in disguise that I didn't get the promotion actually... I'm quite pleased that I wasn't chosen because I am sure next year will be a VERY busy year that I might just die of cardiac arrest just like how MJ died. So, people; pray for me if I die. (Just joking. I won't die. I love my life!! Though I said that I wanna die a lot of times before this. Gahh... Never mind me. I am just talking crap. My main intention for this post is to wish these 8 people a very good luck. Distribute my luck equally alright!

Committee members of Prefect Board's 2009/2010
Zura Iqbal
Yuvaneshwary
Jason Lim
Gopinath Nambiar
Kamaleswaran
Ng Yu-Xuan
Allan Chan
Lee Zhe Ying

G-O-O-D L-U-C-K-!
8 colours for 8 people. Once again: Good Luck!

No comments: