NUFFY

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick

I'm declared sick - with flu, sore throat and cough. I just went to see my doctor this evening - around 3.30pm and thank God that I need not to quarantine myself!

I am so far H1N1 negative. (Rosanna! - though I ain't a Christian, sorry)

Before this, in school...
We were visited by judges from all over Malaysia, around 15 of them. There was a competition which we were chosen to go to the National level - Pertandingan Sudut Pendidikan Pencegahan Dadah. Though I did nothing much because I'd dilemma with my Physics experiment's team, but I still helped a little. As my president advised me, 'you better manage your time properly.' And I did.

The judges were really nice (on my side of story, at least) to me and Tinesh when we were presenting our scrap books. They were asking questions that were simple enough for me to crap it out. Thank God! Or less, I will be blamed for any mishap!

The whole process was really tiring when we all did our final preparation since last night (some of them slept in school) and when I reached school this morning, I helped them clean up the mess by sweeping and mopping the floor.

i hope we can win...

No comments: