NUFFY

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bored

Bored, or I should just replace it with the word lag. It is such a wonderful morning today. IT rained! So Adeline and I was in canteen from 7.15am to 7.30am, or so, I think. That resulted us both being late for her Maths and my Add Maths. I'm lucky that my beloved teacher didn't mind, because she knows I don't do this all the time. In fact, I didn't know it was time for class too. My teachers are usually a little late to enter our class, that's why. Looked like I have taken this for granted then. I didn't know about Adeline.

She had helped me a lot by drawing types of genetic mutations for me, for my last chapter of Biology. YES BABY I am done with it.

Now I don't really have anything to do and I really am bored to death. Game's killing me when I start to feel its objective repetitive. Maybe my friend is right, only books don't bore me.


Man, today is hell of a ride too. One moment I was depressed, the other so happy and it just swung back and forth. I think I really am having premenstrual syndrome, it's just that I don't menstruate. When my bus fetched me back from school at 1.07pm, I was confused where Francine and I supposed to sit. Who's in and who's out. Ironically there is this lady (form 1 kid) cursed "stupid" after we sat down. I was being uber sarcastic shouting back at her, though she didn't look into my eyes, "Are you smart enough?"

I really dunno what is up with me today. It's probably I am sleep-deprived. Well then, tomorrow morning, I have to go to school for this Biology Workshop - I guess we're too stupid that we just have to go then. Later that evening, I am going to school again, for campfire. Hoping something great will happen there. Ain't wanna waste my RM10, dude.

Pardon me, people. I am just talking cock and bull.

No comments: