NUFFY

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My accomplishment

For these 2 days, I have accomplished a few things...

5/6/2010
Went to town at 4pm.
Bought a new camera for RM400.
Bought my test pad stock.
Dined in Secret Recipe (Sarawak laksa and a piece of cake, free a cup of chamomile tea)

Walked to Church of Visitation for Adeline's late Grandfather's Mass under the rain.
Left during the procession (Aruna, Francine, Adeline, Gopinath and I) saw Mdm. Christine (Biology teacher) and Aunt Patricia (Francine's grandmother).
Jeremy, Adeline's brother, sent Aruna, Francine, Gopinath and I to her house, for the late Mr. Lazar Paul's memorial dinner.
Cam-whored to the maximum after awesome dinner.
Reached home about 11pm.









See! I told you, we cam-whored to the max!
6/6/2010
Woke up at 1.10pm because I slept at 3am.
Tidied up my ever-messy room.
Planned to bake a chocolate mint cake tomorrow. Granny will buy eggs tomorrow.
Will make peppermint essence for tomorrow's cake as soon as I bid goodbye. Just a rough one...
Before
AFTER
OK, bye.