NUFFY

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fear

I am really scared right now, people. I'm scared that I will flunk for trials which is 2 months away. I... just do not want anything bad anymore. I am fed up for all those results, seriously. This morning, I have gotten my Chemistry papers 1 and 2 back. Francine, if you read this... I am not comparing my marks with anyone. It is just I am not satisfied of what I got this time. Thanks to my overconfidence!

Chemistry 1: 40/50 (this I am satisfied)
Chemistry 2: 69/100 (I lost marks on Section B and C which carry 40 marks, I think)

I will get good results unexpectedly for lighter sections and usually screw things up on the heavy ones. Sigh, I am really scared I will not get what I want. Mum, sorry, I am not trying to say you are not proud of me. I know you and Dad are. I can sense that, finally! I am just feeling insecure, all of a sudden.

Perhaps Louisa is right after all... I'm a perfectionist. But I can't help it, can I? So, right now I am just hoping to get minimum of 31/50 for my practical paper in order to get a minimum score of A- which is 70%.

"Aim for the moon, if you missed it you will still be among the stars."
-Lydia Hannah, my friend.

PS: Accounting Principles is killing me softly with it's laws in a new important topic (Clubs) teacher has taught. I will just try my best to grab it by the end of the holidays. Luckily, my friends have invited me to go out for:
5/5/2010 Adeline's late grandfather's mass (amen and peace be upon him)
16/5/2010 Movie with Keevin, Charu and Gloria.
18/5/2010 RCS Charity Night (my last day of me being active in co-curricular activities)
26/5/2010 Scout's 11th Annual Campfire (will be going under RCS)
Someday on the second week - Jogging with Aruna

This is my pre-plan for the holiday. I hope I will be utilizing it, instead of lazing around. Today, after my Accounts teacher bid us goodbye, she wished us "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" in her sarcastic manner, saying that there will be no holidays for us, the fifth formers. Which I really agree.

All right, till then, au revoir.

No comments: