NUFFY

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hiyah!

Hey readers! Today, Gloria, Keevin, Charu and I had the best ever (ever, ever, ever) outing in our school life - literally, seriously!

We reached Jusco at 10.15am and retrieved our tickets at TGV Cinema counter. To kill time, we accompanied Charu to buy The Notebook for her beloved sister. Then it was on time for us to grab our bites for the show. The show was so nice that it made Gloria cried, which I didn't know why, at all?

Anyway, we then headed to McD (though I tried explaining them that I am boycotting Israel stuffs and all, it didn't work, sadly. Yeah, I am going FOR humanitarian, people!) and munched our food. Bowling was next and seriously I have to tell you this. My hands are getting useless. I can't even get pass 70 marks. It was either the ball or my hand.

Window shopping next. We tried on a few clothes, just... yeah, for the fun of it. And we had another lunch in Johnny's. There, 2 great things happened!
1. We saw Cheryl Samad (I dunno whether I got her name right) eating with her dad and mum. The three of them went to grab her when she left the premis. I was not following: I'd to finish my food and there is no way I can leave, when the three of them already flew to scout for her, to take picture, of course.
THERE! Proof for you unbelievers out there! Sadly I was still eating...

Then when these people came back, there was a deaf girl wanting us to donate to her. She was really nice, which I wanted to take picture with her, her eyes were really piercing (like Alice Cullen's!!!!!). I doubt you readers know how crazy I am over beautiful eyes. Ha, ha.

This was what we bought. RM10 for 2 of these. We promised never trade or give this to anyone ever. That was something we all will treasure until we die.
Before we get back home, we went to the market to buy some things and Charu's mother treated us Chinese cuisine before we all head back home. It was so fine, today was really pleasant!

Keevin, we will have to pray every time before we go anywhere! I mean it!!

No comments: