NUFFY

Saturday, January 10, 2009

5 Days Terror

5 days people. 5 days of the first week! I am already so dull. I barely have a life now and I can't blog as often anymore because I barely have time to do so. Sorry, folks. A little tit bits from Tuesday to Friday, since I'd mentioned about Monday on my previous post.

TUESDAY-Long Hair Operation.
The teachers had caught more than 150 students with long hair and the Form 4 and 5 prefects had to stay in the hall to guard the ins and outs of the detainees. We only finished our duty at 1.25pm.

WEDNESDAY-La Vie de Un Quatrième Ixorién
Dullards! We are assigned for our first Oral Test next Monday about The Necklace.

THURSDAY-We Finally Got Our Books
from Text Books Loan Scheme after our Standard Taking before recess. That Standard Taking thingy made my body covered with itchy RASHES (Because I was er... lying on the grass? BUT HOW COULD IT BE POSSIBLE WHEN I WEAR MY CLOTHES!!!)

FRIDAY-End of Week 1
In our BM class, we were assigned to do our own Chapter-by-chapter analysis on our novel - BUKIT KEPONG. Then we had double Bio before we can go home. But I stayed behind for my stupid foot drill practice!

GAWDELPUS!!!!!!!!

No comments: