NUFFY

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Abruptness

So nowadays I realize that I can't write as good as last year or the year before (already). Maybe it is because of my... unresting events in my life as a Form 4 student. No time to study, no time to finish homework, no time for this, no time for that. The conclusion is that I HAVE NO TIME FOR EVERYTHING!

Today Mum and Sis came down to visit me but I was sleeping half of the day. I didn't know what time they both arrived too! Whatever it is, I hope that we will make use of our time here before everything ends again for today.

To-do List:
1. Buy text books
2. Have a delightful lunch and dinner outside
3. Try to finish Chapter 2 of BUKIT KEPONG
4. Buy a mahjong paper for HISTORY PROJECT PRESENTATION (mine is about Mesopotamia)
5. Make ice cream with Mum
6. Make rock buns for experiments before giving these to others. [Shhh... It's a secret]

Now we're going for lunch. Chiao.

No comments: