NUFFY

Friday, January 2, 2009

Right On Time

Right on time I am about to blog about my new hair cut, here comes Chin Chin with her important call regarding something which... I will tell you later. That's the spirit! Keep scrolling down! OK, so I got my new hair cut from the same mini-salon in Rasah Jaya Condominium with the same price. Go and read my Friendster blog if you care. I don't like repeating myself so many times.

Taa-daa!

Here you go. Short, simple, presentable, smart, reliable and most importantly cheap! I'm off with this topic now.

So, Chin Chin called me while I was thinking on what should I blog (after I read Anne's blog and I asked her to read mine just to let me know about my flaws but she commended that I am cute instead - with the hair gel head, she said. Oh, well. Thank you very much!). She was asking me wether can I stay behind for the Orientation Day - Promoting RCS to the Form One students later on 5th January's afternoon. Do you need to ask, Chin?

So, I agreed. Our case will be fractured leg bones but she hasn't decided which of 4 leg bones fractures (that we'd only learn, yet the most complicated one to be done) to be promoting. To make things simple for the "victim" and the "rescuer". She appointed Kamales to be my partner and she also asked me to bring along my RCS Uniform for later wear that afternoon.

C'est tout. Bonne nuit et salut.

PS: You might notice some French in there. Well, that's because I am learning French now. I need to speak some to fortify ma français langue.

No comments: