NUFFY

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NIGHTMARE(S)

Now don't try to teach me that I should sleep. I know it's 1.30am and I have to go to Ipoh on a bus at 9.30am, wake up at 7.30am. I know. I just want to inform all of you that I will not be around for this week (in my HOME). However, my nightmare has finally receded. I finished the 4th chapter of the novel analysis and answered my Chemistry question. Maybe I will just drop off the "revision part" (mentioned before) for this holiday week. I ought to have a life too!It took me 1 A4 paper to answer that!

Process of a gas substance converts to liquid and then continues to the solid state involves the process of cooling. How the process happens? Explain your answer in detail. You may include any diagrams if possible. (15 marks)

OK, I should sleep now. Good night.
PS: It took me one A4 page to answer that!

No comments: