NUFFY

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I AM FINALLY H-O-M-E (again)

Eh... this post actually has nothing to do with the previous one alright. Not a chronology to follow, not a trilogy to be read. It is just... another blog post. I remembered reading an e-mail forwarded to me in my MSN account and these few words really captivated me.
"You can buy a HOUSE,
but not a HOME."
No matter how great a place is, I still love my own home. If you realize, Mum, I didn't refer to Ipoh or anywhere else as my home because the place here is my home, though it is a little bit "dipped in time" if you could understand me?
I woke up today (in Ipoh) at 9.36am and did whatever necessary there before heading back home. The best thing was that
I got the chance to play with baby Bin. He started to recognise me already and he is willing to let me carry him in my arms! (Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata Number 1, please?)
This time around during the trip, I had a splendid outing with everyone there. From the food till the scenery. It all rocked! I did most of the activity on the second last day.
A visit to Kellie's castle finally. I was waiting for this chance long ago, since I came across this name. The ruins are very special but we didn't venture much because Granny and Mum were both tired after eating in Ristorante de Italiano: Italia Mia. One word to describe the food: WONDERFUL. Another "bad chi" factor that chased me out of the castle was that it was about to rain that time!
Too bad. Or less, I would have ventured 100% of the castle. It sure will take me some time, though...
One-word summary of the whole trip:Heartwarming
One sentence to extend my gratitude to them:Thanks for the memories

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss the castle too. lol :P