NUFFY

Friday, January 2, 2009

Salut et Salut

Confusing title isn't it? Ha,ha. OK, it means Goodbye and Hello (informal) in French (I can make it a little formal by saying "Au revoir et Bonjour", but what's the difference?) and I'd put a conclusion in my previous blog and also told them that I shifted here.

Funny thing about me is that... It's like... Um... I dunno. I'm different from who I am from what you expect me to be by reading my posts. I don't know how to tell you how different am I. Maybe I need some advises from professional psychiatrist about this matter.

I thought I changed, in the sense that being more matured. But today when I went to school, I felt as if I am being intimidated and at the same time being liked? I dunno, you see! That is the whole point I am talking about! I don't know why am I different from others! Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't bother me too much or less, I'll hinder my mental growth.

So, tomorrow's our school's REGISTRATION DAY and I am (unfortunately) being dragged into it because I am a prefect (today we had a meeting about this from 9am to 11am. Went there by cab. Good man. He charged me only RM1. Came home by Chin Chin's car. Her mum was willing to send me home). No, no, no! I am not bitching about my prefect's duty because it is what I would've wanted. I chose to be one! I am just a little tired about how things involve me. I really need to pick my words properly so that I won't offend people out there. But I can say, it's a blessing in disguise. Always it is.

For this "home room" day, all the new Mewahans are going to study in my school, making friends with me and I hope not making enemies with them! There are approximately 35 of us. The prefects I mean. Sorry for such font sizes. I just explored the button, so... I guess it doesn't bring no harm to us right? Even the parents are asked to come only at 8am and the counters close at noon, we have to go the an hour earlier and go home an hour later. But the best thing is that the lunch's provided!

I am amazed by how the 7 committee members of my school's prefectship. They all are able to conduct every single meeting without teachers' supervisions. What power they hold unto till all of us respect them so much? Maybe I should re-read Andrew's blog for explanation. The most interesting post, I can say. Hey, thank me, dude! I am making you famous all around the world!!!
Man, I should go now. It's 2.52pm and I still haven't cut my hair to look more presentable tomorrow. Look at my hair! GAWD!!!

This was with hair gel...




...and this wasn't. I look terrible!

No comments: